Prym - Tailors Thimble 17mm
- Protects your finger when sewing, quilting and embroidering
- Essential for hand sewing tough fabrics
- Made of die-cast Steel
- Open top
- Notches on the sides allow the needle to be pushed in sideways.
- Ridge at base to prevent needle slipping.
- Size 17mm suitable for average to larger sized fingers
- Packaging free
Tip - To improve the fit of your thimble and prolong its life, paint the inside with nail polish. This will also stop any discolouration on your finger and you'll always be able to tell yours apart from others!