About The Blouse
Every woman‘s wardrobe needs that go-to top that is stylish and easy to wear. The Blouse, is such a versatile make you‘ll be wearing this all year round. Made using lightweight fabrics, The Blouse offers an alternative option to the traditional shirt.
With an elegant stand collar and three-quarter length sleeves, The Blouse is loosely fitted providing practical ease and comfort for your day-to-day activities while being chic enough to wear in the evening or at the weekend.
The Blouse is made without darts and includes a button placket, collar and elasticated cuffs making it ideal for confident beginners looking to sew their first blouse.
For inspiration, head to the Avid Seamstress Instagram Story Highlights and view our sewing patterns made up by a community of Avid Seamstresses.
Pattern sizes - UK 6 - UK 22
Skill level - Beginner - Intermediate
Perfect in cottons and other lightweight fabrics that are soft. Consider making The Blouse in silk or viscose for added luxury.
112cm wide - 2.2m
145cm wide - 2m
- Sewing pattern sheet printed on high-quality 60gsm pattern paper (irons/pins beautifully)
- Photographed step-by-step instruction booklet
- Guide to taking accurate measurements
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All encased in a re-closable envelope
The Blouse includes step-by-step photographed instructions. Here are some examples of our sewing pattern instruction books.