Odif - 505 Adhesive Basting Spray
- Temporary, repositionable, fabric adhesive used to temporarily bond fabric.
- Odorless, colorless, no mist, does not gum sewing needles.
- Use for machine applique, quilting, basting, holding fabric to stabilizers in machine embroidery and hemming.
- Use for all types & styles of fabric appliqué, ribbons, badges, frogging etc .
- It can even be used for hemming!
- CFC and Acid Free
Washable and dry cleanable.
Directions for use
Protect work surface.
Shake well before each use.
For patchwork, Odif 505 Temporary Fabric Adhesive is ideal for assembling the quilt sandwich without basting:
Spray at 10 inches, directly onto the batting.
Position the quilt top and then turn your patchwork over.
Spray again on the batting and position the backing fabric.
For embroidery, place the stabilizer in the embroidery hoop.
Spray the Odif 505 adhesive on the stabilizer and then adhere your fabric or garment without hooping.
This method prevents hooping marks on the fabric.
Tip: To clean the embroidery hoop: wash with soapy water or use DK5 Odif.
In case of stains: dry clean.